New traffic lights: Arthur, Botany and Barker streets
Posted 14 March 2017
What is happening?
- Arthur Street and Belmore Road.
- Arthur Street and Botany Street.
- Botany Street and Barker Street.
New traffic arrangements
- No right turn from Barker Street eastbound into Botany Street.
- No left turn for vehicles over 10m from Barker Street westbound into Botany Street.
- No left turn for vehicles over 10m from Botany Street northbound into Barker Street.
Botany Street and Arthur Street
- No right turn from Botany Street southbound into Arthur Street.
- No right turn from Arthur Street westbound into Botany Street.
- For more information about the CBD and South East Light Rail work in the area, call 1800 684 490, email email@example.com or visit www.sydneylightrail.com.au
- For urgent enquiries or complaints call the Light Rail 24-hour Construction Response Line: 1800 775 465
- For the latest information on traffic conditions related to construction in the area, visit www.livetraffic.com