Intersection works at Day Avenue and Anzac Parade
Posted 21 March 2017
ALTRAC Light Rail will continue work at the intersection of Anzac Parade and Day Avenue from 24 March 2017.
- The left turn from Anzac Parade into Day Avenue will be prohibited. Vehicles will be detoured via Barker Street and Houston Road.
- The right turn from Anzac Parade into Day Avenue will remain closed until 28 April. Vehicles will be detoured along Anzac Parade to Barker Street to continue their journey west.
- The left and right turns from Day Avenue into Anzac Parade will be prohibited. Vehicles will be detoured via Houston Road and Barker Street.
- Bus stops on each side of Day Avenue near Anzac Parade will be temporarily closed.
- The closest citybound stop will be Day Avenue near Mooramie Avenue, approximately 250m walk.
- The closest outbound stop will be Houston Road near Day Avenue, approximately 80m walk.
Read the full notification on the Sydney Light Rail website.
- For more information about the CBD and South East Light Rail work in the area, call 1800 684 490, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.sydneylightrail.com.au
- For urgent enquiries or complaints call the Light Rail 24-hour Construction Response Line: 1800 775 465
- For the latest information on traffic conditions related to construction in the area, visit www.livetraffic.com