Anzac Parade Changes
Posted 9 March 2017
The works zone currently located outside NIDA on Anzac Parade (between High Street and the University Mall) is being relocated to the eastern side of Anzac Parade.
How will the works affect you?
From 9pm Thursday 9 March 2017, the following changes will occur:
- The bus stop located outside the Tyree Engergy Technologies Building on the eastern side of Anzac Parade will move 50m south towards Barker Street.
- Route 302 and 303 services currently diverting via Barker Street and Houson Road will no longer stop at UNSW on the eastern side of Anzac Parade.
- A new temporary stop will be created for these routes on Houston Road northbound, near Day Avenue.
- The four lanes of traffic along Anzac Parade will move to the eastern side of Anzac Parade.
- The work zone will not impact the pedestrian footpath outside UNSW.
- Transport for NSW will install bright pink signage to direct passengers.
Click on map for enlarged details.
Where can you find more information?
- For more information about the CBD and South East Light Rail work in the area, call 1800 684 490, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.sydneylightrail.com.au
- For urgent enquiries or complaints call the Light Rail 24-hour Construction Response Line: 1800 775 465
- For the latest information on traffic conditions related to construction in the area, visit www.livetraffic.com