Light Rail Routes
The CBD and South East Light Rail will change many streetscapes as it makes it way to UNSW from the CBD. UNSW is working with Transport for NSW to lobby for safe and easily accessible connections to the light rail from the Kensington campus.
The interactive route map outlines two defines corridors that run to the Kensington Campus. Transport for NSW has designed the route to split into two sections when it reaches Dacey Avenue. One branch will continue down Anzac Parade to Kingsford and the other down Alison Road to Randwick. This route design provides UNSW with stops:
- On Anzac Parade, near the University Mall
- At Gate 9 on High Street.
Where can you find more information?
- For more information about the CBD and South East Light Rail work in the area, call 1800 684 490, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.sydneylightrail.com.au
- For urgent enquiries or complaints call the Light Rail 24-hour Construction Response Line: 1800 775 465
- For the latest information on traffic conditions related to construction in the area, visit www.livetraffic.com